Damo21 Member 38 Member For: 17y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: Bunbury, West Oz Posted 28/01/11 12:37 PM Posted 28/01/11 12:37 PM Getting tune soon, done by rob at monsta torque. Not sure what power I'll be making so just wondering if I could get an idea. 04 ba xr6t4 speed auto, been rebuilt and strengthened. 4 inch dump to 3.5 inch system with 5 inch 100 cpsi cat,Rapid systems v3.0 cooler kit,044 and rear mounted surge tank,60lb siemens injectors,Sx fuel reg and rapid systems fuel rail,Rapid systems valve springs,Xcal 3,12pm actuator,Ported and upgraded flap in exhaust housing,Hoping to run around 14psi, Also got external tranny cooler and engine cooler,
Damo21 Member 38 Member For: 17y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: Bunbury, West Oz Posted 28/01/11 12:39 PM Author Posted 28/01/11 12:39 PM So any estimation on power would be good thanks for that
Brods Member 433 Member For: 16y 2m 12d Gender: Male Posted 28/01/11 01:11 PM Posted 28/01/11 01:11 PM 353.92654 rwkw
Rudiger All round good guy! Legacy Donating Member 1,122 Member For: 18y 5m 1d Gender: Male Location: Greenvale, Victoria Posted 28/01/11 01:17 PM Posted 28/01/11 01:17 PM Brods. You are a goose. You didnt take into account that he is in WAs where the air is thinner due to ambient average temp, so he will only get about 353.92653 rwkw.Next time do ya home work lol Damo, I'm not real up on flappers and actuators. But on 12PSI I recon 320 at a guess?
Brods Member 433 Member For: 16y 2m 12d Gender: Male Posted 28/01/11 01:27 PM Posted 28/01/11 01:27 PM I'm repping wa too:) my car runs 1.4 psi max cuz of the amazingly hot weather.
spoolxr6 Member 312 Member For: 15y 10m 26d Posted 28/01/11 08:29 PM Posted 28/01/11 08:29 PM 320rkw @ 14psi. See if you can get the rear muffler changed for a straight through item prior to the tune as the xforce twin rear has a 1 3/4" bottle neck in it.
Rudiger All round good guy! Legacy Donating Member 1,122 Member For: 18y 5m 1d Gender: Male Location: Greenvale, Victoria Posted 28/01/11 10:46 PM Posted 28/01/11 10:46 PM Yeah Brods, thought that may be an issue. However, its funny. It was a hot day over here the day my car was tuned, and I may be talkin thru my 4rse but when the ambient temp hits 29 on my ICC my car seems to go better. Buggered if I know why. And I'm running 17psi
Damo21 Member 38 Member For: 17y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: Bunbury, West Oz Posted 28/01/11 11:13 PM Author Posted 28/01/11 11:13 PM Ok thanks. Yes it's the x force single system exhaust but I removed centre muffler and replaced it with straight 3.5 pipe. Should I make rear straight through too? Be quite loud haha
Damo21 Member 38 Member For: 17y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: Bunbury, West Oz Posted 28/01/11 11:45 PM Author Posted 28/01/11 11:45 PM Also, would 320rwkw be a safe enough power to run without hurting anything? Going to build new engine soon but still wanna drive my car around
Rudiger All round good guy! Legacy Donating Member 1,122 Member For: 18y 5m 1d Gender: Male Location: Greenvale, Victoria Posted 29/01/11 12:13 AM Posted 29/01/11 12:13 AM If your auto has been rebuilt the only thing to worry about is drive shafts I guess. But if you dont drive it like a d1ckhead you should be right. I'm pushing 370 through my ZF and I will know Monday if its dying or not. Its going in for a look see.Its not so much the power but the torque that kills things
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now