Rudiger All round good guy! Legacy Donating Member 1,122 Member For: 18y 5m 1d Gender: Male Location: Greenvale, Victoria Posted 17/01/11 11:06 AM Posted 17/01/11 11:06 AM (edited) Hi guys.Just wondering if theres anyone in metro Melbourne, perferably west, that has a loud BOV.Mine has very loud flutter and I'd like to do a small video and post it to compare the difference between PSSST and PFF PFF PFF if you get me.Only be a small ten minute thing but may be worth while to anyone wondering what the difference is. Do a little run past the camera, one car after the other, same camera, same location, same conditions so we can compare.Thanks. Edited 17/01/11 11:07 AM by Rudiger
scottay Member 366 Member For: 16y 5m 16d Posted 17/01/11 11:14 AM Posted 17/01/11 11:14 AM Hey mate check some vids out on youtube there is like 10000 lol
clark522 Legacy Donating Member 128 Member For: 16y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/01/11 11:35 AM Posted 17/01/11 11:35 AM hey rudiger, im in hoppers too and my mate has one that sounds like a whoosh then psst, is pretty loud from inside, not too sure from outside though. Its a blue ba with the chunky lip spoiler, dunno if u seen it around. Let us know if your interested and I could probs arange it with him.
Rudiger All round good guy! Legacy Donating Member 1,122 Member For: 18y 5m 1d Gender: Male Location: Greenvale, Victoria Posted 17/01/11 11:44 AM Author Posted 17/01/11 11:44 AM Scottay, you are right, there are and I've watched a ton of the bloody things lol. But what I wanna do is have one straight after the other from the same point of view so you can compare straight away. Some are at drags, some are louder than others if you get me.Clark I probably have seen you but cant remember cause most of the time I drive around with my head up my bum. Mate if your free one night this week we can pop up to one of the new estates off Tarniet Road. Not gunna be high speed stuff. IM me your mobile if ya want and Ill give you call tomorrow.
icer Banned 2,335 Member For: 17y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: Aspendale, Vic. Posted 17/01/11 01:14 PM Posted 17/01/11 01:14 PM I got 21psi with no BOV (all blocked).Its flutter not TSHHHHHH
Rudiger All round good guy! Legacy Donating Member 1,122 Member For: 18y 5m 1d Gender: Male Location: Greenvale, Victoria Posted 17/01/11 01:25 PM Author Posted 17/01/11 01:25 PM LOL. Mine definately flutter too.
TonyD Member 41 Member For: 16y 3m 21d Gender: Male Location: VIC Posted 18/01/11 12:55 AM Posted 18/01/11 12:55 AM I spend 90% of my time in Hoppers and I rarely see another XR6T ... Yet there's two of you in this thread! Mines the only Acid Rush I've seen there, that's for sure!I used to have a crappy loud BOV that came from fleabay, but ended up doing a custom jobby on the stock one and I'm happier with that. Pretty sure you can't hear it outside the car very loud though ...
Rusty XR6T Legacy Donating Member 516 Member For: 16y 6m 9d Gender: Male Posted 18/01/11 02:07 AM Posted 18/01/11 02:07 AM can I come along? I just like to see my car on video
clark522 Legacy Donating Member 128 Member For: 16y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/01/11 04:27 AM Posted 18/01/11 04:27 AM Tony D - you wouldnt know if mine was a T or not, its merc silver, full stock and just debadged it and im on my p's so you probs wouldnt think it was a T. Rudiger - yeh its my mates car im talkin bout, if that's your T in your pic I dont think ive ever seen it around here. Im busy the next couple days but might try and organise it for the weekend and il have a chat to my mate about it.
dre Resident idiot. Legacy Donating Member 2,068 Member For: 16y 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/01/11 07:59 AM Posted 18/01/11 07:59 AM can I come along? I just like to see my car on video Me too !?!Could do some intake vids too. Would help people even further.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now