Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 18d Gender: Male Posted 30/06/11 04:06 AM Posted 30/06/11 04:06 AM fpv, yes they will.
.BLKPHN. Legacy Donating Member 283 Member For: 15y 7m 18d Gender: Male Posted 30/06/11 05:27 AM Posted 30/06/11 05:27 AM any one want to buy them they are genuine fpv 18inch ba f6 typhoon rims $800ono with some gutter rash
06 F6 Member 24 Member For: 15y 3m 4d Posted 03/08/11 07:22 AM Posted 03/08/11 07:22 AM Just wondering as I have these on my f6 can you fit a wider tyre on these at all or is 245 the maximum? I have potenza's on the back and I want more traction ( can't stall it up off the line to launch it and it's completely stock )
nick d Legacy Donating Member 1,594 Member For: 16y 2m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 08/08/11 12:10 PM Author Posted 08/08/11 12:10 PM I want 2 for spares if anyone wants to buy the other 2 maybe we can all chuck in and buy themLate reply bad, lol.How much are we looking at for price for one. I'm looking for one that fits either front and rear of a BF F6, that way in case of an emergency I can use the spare for all round.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now