Guest markytheman Guests Posted 12/01/11 10:35 AM Posted 12/01/11 10:35 AM sweet mate. how is tunen it mate.?? and what r ya hoping 2 get.???
matt036 Legacy Donating Member 280 Member For: 16y 9m 4d Gender: Male Posted 12/01/11 11:15 AM Posted 12/01/11 11:15 AM Just out of curiosity how much would a full one of these system's set you back?
Rudiger All round good guy! Legacy Donating Member 1,122 Member For: 18y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Greenvale, Victoria Posted 14/01/11 04:21 AM Posted 14/01/11 04:21 AM The Nizpro one is about $2200 fittred I think. Availability is the issue.
XYZ Legacy Donating Member 1,171 Member For: 17y 24d Posted 14/01/11 05:29 AM Posted 14/01/11 05:29 AM Got an email from Nizpro recently saying the FG one was avaliable for $2,350.00 not fitted. They said to allow for $400 for fitting.. Might be different for Nizpro dealers, however we do not have any in SEQ. As mentioned before, once you add the cost of system and fitting you might as well get one custom made. At least if you have issues with the custom made one, you can get the shop to fix it for $0. Unless you are getting it fitted by a Nizpo Dealer or you have the skills and patients to do it yourself, I wouldn't be getting one.Ben
Rudiger All round good guy! Legacy Donating Member 1,122 Member For: 18y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Greenvale, Victoria Posted 14/01/11 05:37 AM Posted 14/01/11 05:37 AM XYZ that's a fair point. But make sure your custom made one is the same quality material. No sense saving money and having it rust 3 years down the track. I've only found out through here that certain systems, no names, arent stainless when they claim they are.The other thing is, you wont know about tone and output with a custom unless you can see the same one on another car I guess.But I'll grant ya, its not cheap. Ive personally never heard a custome one that I know of so maybe I'm talkin out my 4rse.
XYZ Legacy Donating Member 1,171 Member For: 17y 24d Posted 14/01/11 06:13 AM Posted 14/01/11 06:13 AM Very true, I wouldn't recommend anyone to go to any exhaust shop to get one custom made thinking it will be better.Like everything, do your research and find a shop near you with a good reputation that has had experience fitting exhausts to our type of cars. Your tuner should know who these people are. The exhaust shop that many of the SEQ forum members use is very good. You tell him exactly what you are after, ie: performance level,sound etc.. and he will put together the exhaust to suit your requirements. Including selecting the exhaust diameter, mufflers, cats etc.. I personally like the idea of getting one made to my requirements, rather than buying one off the shelf and hope it does the job.Sorry for getting off topic.Ben
Rudiger All round good guy! Legacy Donating Member 1,122 Member For: 18y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Greenvale, Victoria Posted 14/01/11 07:23 AM Posted 14/01/11 07:23 AM I think that is ON topic and very, very good advice, XYZ.Obviously comes from experience and if you get the right person/place, that would be the way to go. Trouble is, as you say, not just any place can do it. So many shonks out there.
matt036 Legacy Donating Member 280 Member For: 16y 9m 4d Gender: Male Posted 14/01/11 08:08 AM Posted 14/01/11 08:08 AM Well on that note, as I am in SEQ which exhaust shop does everyone favour around these parts? or a reputable one to put one together? As its my next mod and I don't just wanna jump in with any old system, wanna make sure I get what I pay for sorta thing as I've been stung before with previous cars.
XYZ Legacy Donating Member 1,171 Member For: 17y 24d Posted 14/01/11 10:28 AM Posted 14/01/11 10:28 AM Hey Mate,Call Brian from Exhaust Innovations (07) 3399 3200CheersBen
Guest markytheman Guests Posted 14/01/11 01:41 PM Posted 14/01/11 01:41 PM hay mate. Go the 4inch nizpro..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now