[Fg 06 Wa] Gmkiller'S Build To 400Rwkw

GMKILLER

• HOON
  • Member For: 14y 1m 13d

I would look at Atomic rods and the new Atomic crosworth pistons also strengthening the Tailshaft - Final Drive in Oconnor, Deka's and fuel rail will be maxed if you want 450+ possibly look at bigger injectors and Process West Dual feed billet fuel rail and a second 044 :spoton:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HOON
  • Member For: 14y 1m 13d

What other motor parts will I need or your saying maby atomic rods and mahle pistons

Spool rods and cp pistons are another option a few forum members have been using this combo with no issues and cheaper to buy!!

Edited by RIP_HSV

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 10m 9d

lol ross no way.... I know what your car is able of... hahah umm plus im probs a kid only 20 so yeah..

but anyways been doing some looking around and Atomic rods and crosworth pistons seem to be the way to go ill be hitting up atomic for these.. and all the fruit that I will need for the motor and bolt that bastard in and get a retune. (this will be done not cheaply... when I said cheap rods ect I ment getting them at a good price and watching out for fu*ed stuff.

as per fuel I have a bosh 044 allredy. but bigger injectors will also looked at, what sort of power can the deka 80's handle or should I get some 1000cc ones.. mmm a PW dual entry fuel rail will look mint also will need a fuel reg..

the aim of the game is to have a verry reliable 400kw car anything after that will be a bonus ov corse there will be a c16 tune :))

• 4 weeks later...