Unable To View Post In Classifieds

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 17d

Is anyone else having issues with viewing items in the Market/Classifieds sections?

I get to see all the categories, but when I click the last post info all I get is a white screen. Also, I went to post this in the Ticket System and I get this message.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method IPSText::removemacrosfrominput() in /home/xr6turbo/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/other/tickets/sources/classes/post/classPostTickets.php on line 1799

shutup.gif

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 17d

Hey mate me to, I have PM'd a moderator letting him know this today and have not heard back anything, I have had this problem for about a week now and it's ridiculous, I can see new add's going up and yet when I go to look it's just blank white screen...

Was starting to think it was only me...

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 17d

Thanks JETFPV, I was thinking the same as no one else has mentioned this issue since the forum upgrade.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 1m 21d

first I wasnt able to sell anything in the parts section which has been for the last 6 weeks, now I cant get into the classifieds section??? :censored: WTF is going on?

This is what comes up now - Thank you for purchasing IPBEgypt Classifieds System

Please request your valid encoded file from the system developer admin@ibmafia.com http://ipbegypt.com