Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 3m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melb. Northern suburbs
Posted

Is anyone else having issues with viewing items in the Market/Classifieds sections?

I get to see all the categories, but when I click the last post info all I get is a white screen. Also, I went to post this in the Ticket System and I get this message.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method IPSText::removemacrosfrominput() in /home/xr6turbo/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/other/tickets/sources/classes/post/classPostTickets.php on line 1799

shutup.gif

  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 1d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Hey mate me to, I have PM'd a moderator letting him know this today and have not heard back anything, I have had this problem for about a week now and it's ridiculous, I can see new add's going up and yet when I go to look it's just blank white screen...

Was starting to think it was only me...

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 3m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melb. Northern suburbs
Posted

Thanks JETFPV, I was thinking the same as no one else has mentioned this issue since the forum upgrade.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

ive had this problem for about 3 weeks now, one of the mods said theyre working on getting it fixed

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 3m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melb. Northern suburbs
Posted
tumbleweed2.gif
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

still not working 5+ weeks later :bangcomputer:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 3m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melb. Northern suburbs
Posted

We must be the minority then !

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

yep! just want to sell my suspension stuff so I can get a tune lol

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

first I wasnt able to sell anything in the parts section which has been for the last 6 weeks, now I cant get into the classifieds section??? :censored: WTF is going on?

This is what comes up now - Thank you for purchasing IPBEgypt Classifieds System

Please request your valid encoded file from the system developer [email protected] http://ipbegypt.com

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...