Unable To View Post In Classifieds

• Waiting for the 1st N/A 12!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 2m 8d

what error do you get when trying to add a classified?

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

Post Data Saved!

The following post data has been saved. In some cases, using your browser's back button will empty out form fields which results in the loss of any typed and unsaved material. You may select all of the text area below and copy before hitting back.

Post Data Saved!

Hi all time to move my BF on as the new FG will be put into play next week.<br><br>Specs:-<br><br>Model: BF<br>Kms: 85000<br>Trans: OF - Serviced and shifts firmed and quickened<br>Factory options: Blue tooth<br>                              Ford Rubber boot liner<br>                              18 inch factory rims<br><br>Mods: HEDI Cooler<br>            MSCN Oil Line and filter<br>            Delphi in tank pump (Herrod one)<br>            Race Cat 100 cell 5 inch<br>            Center muff removed and hot dogs<br>            Cobalt Auto meter Boost Gauge<br>            DBA 4000xs Rotors and Bendix SRT pads<br>            Xcal3 flash unit<br>            12 lb actuator<br>            K & N Filter<br>            3 tunes 280 rwkws, 300, rwkws & 337 rwkws<br>           <br>Other: New rear Falken Azenis RT615 Semi's<br>            Rego till March<br>            Pristine condition only 1 paint chip (on side rail)<br>            Ran 12.5 @ 113 when she only has 262 rwkws so should be 11 worthy on top tune.<br>            Car will be put online for sale next week.<br>            Prob more things I've forgotten about but feel free to PM me or call me on 0411078 227<br>

Useful Links

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 1m 17d

mine just says error and comes up with the red box thing but no words in it as its too small to show anything. seems to be the same as vevapowers

• The Stig
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 6m 13d

Any chance you can tell me what infomation you're trying to add, maybe take a screen shot of all the fields and data you've inputed before you try and post it?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 1m 17d

post-39495-0-48457300-1294216186_thumb.j

I dont know if this is going to work but this is what I get when I try to put something in classified section, has happened in both cars and parts sales sections.

• Banned
  • Member For: 14y 9m 2d

also, in the ANNOUNCEMENT, the link to 'CLASSIFIED SYSTEM' is wrong as it takes you to TICKETS section.

Announcement For those having issues with the classifieds system, could you please post your advertisement in the classifieds system and please let us know via the ticket system if you are having any issues. Thanks.

• The Cleaning Dudes Ute
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 7d

Hi guys.

I've been trying to post up in the wanted section but I keep getting fields for a Car Sale.

It won't let me proceed because I havent entered the VIN number in the Custom Fields section.

Don't know any factory exhausts that have a VIN number...

Cheers,

J.