352.2 Rwkw F6

FIERCE

• Flat out like a lizard drinkin !
  • Member For: 14y 3m 10d

The spiel.

Thought it was time to tune the beast,

When I bought the car I took the number plates out of storage knowing that I would have to one day put some power in the car to back it up. I went to CV performance at tarren point about 4 weeks ago to get a basic Injectors and tune it put out 294.9 rwkw, I then took to the draw board again and made a nice exhaust system, fitted a bigger Cooler on it, cold air intake stc. Re booked it in to CV and nursed her back down again for another tune. I was expecting power along the lines of low 300's but when the boys put her over the dyno and played a little magic she hit the roof at 376.3 rwkw at 16psi ,They and myself were very surprised, they looked into the numbers and it was running too lean as the standard pump at those numbers cannot hold up the flow, Being on the safe side I wanted her to run happily with the standard pump without risking any surge / lean out problems. Con then re programmed her had another run and now the car has a safe and reliable 352.2 rwkw 12psi and a whole lot of torque to boot.

Next mod will be a custom surge tank and 044's fitted, then I will have her happily sitting around the 380kw mark. before I have to think about doing internals, gearbox etc to save her throwing a leg out of the bed.

Big thanks to C & V performance for there nice attitude and work ethic, they sure know there cars.

post-38859-129017695882_thumb.jpg post-38859-129017695412_thumb.jpg

Edited by FIERCE

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 4d

Great power at low boost! Gotta be happy with that. Nice plates too :)

PS take it to the strip! Manual or auto?

Edited by -SteveR-

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 11m 3d

That is awesome power for such low boost, I'd be over the moon with those figures buttrock.gif

6 speed auto bud, yep they said to quote "Its one of those engines" would love to take it to the strip but I am yet to buy a set of radials to get a decent time.

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 4d

Run it on street tyres! Drive it in full street trim and you can see what it's capable of if there's enough traction. Then go slicks!

I may do that to see what it does, but it would give me the sh*ts if I was to just spin for the first 60.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...