Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

They have a 'blue tick' thing happening for the better phones don't they?

  • My new toy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld.
Posted

yeh but one I have tried is no better than a normall one so I dont trust it.

they keep telling me that there is no signal problems in the area bullsh*t

Ian

  • Brisbanes Resident Detailer
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In my Cabin Outside Brisbane.
Posted

that's it Tab the blue tick.

As for the "Rural Phones" the first result is the Raspberry 900 which my Missus has and its does not work 40mins from Brisbane.

  • Toughest BA Turbo
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I cannot recommend Optus.

Was in the Hunter Valley last week.

Where I stayed there were 4 of us, with Telstra, 3, Vodaphone and Optus connections.

Optus was the only one with no reception.

To rub salt into the wound my wireless internet did not work either.

I will soon dump Optus.

Brian

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...