Low Enough ?

silverman

• Member For: 18y 4m 16d

Hey all,

Just got some springs put on about a week ago and not quite sure if they are low enough in the rear. Quality is excellent and the ride is great. Maybe another week and they will be fully settled but dont think it will drop much more in 7 days.Obviously dont want the real slammed look but maybe a touch more would be good.

post-7856-128930531748_thumb.jpg

post-7856-128930533132_thumb.jpg

post-7856-128930534764_thumb.jpg

• Banned
  • Member For: 14y 9m 11d

im guessing you have stock shocks, and put Kings SL fronts and SSL rears on?

I did same thing.not happy with height. would prefer ssl on front and sssl on rear. but then id have issues when racing.

• Member For: 18y 4m 16d

Spot on *Beep* ........... fronts are ok I think but maybe need the sssl on rear.No racing for me so not an issue just dont want front too low due to driveways,speedhumps etc. Dont want to change shocks at this stage but will get Konis way down the track.

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 6m 7d

yeah.. could be 1/2"-1" lorer, but depeds if u have any1 sitting in the rear... or put much in the boot. would sit perfect if u have to be a taxi for the night.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 9m 29d

I reckon it looks good mate. Won't help your handling if you put it too low but as others have said, give it some time and see if it drops anymore .

• Member For: 20y 2m 15d

I just put ssl F & sssl R in my fg it sits perfect mate (not that theres anything wrong with the F6). I have a finger gap between the guard and tyre all round.

I still clear speed humps easy unless there's a full car, haven't come across a bad driveway yet the only thing you need to be wary of are some high curbs hitting the front bumper when you park at shops.

• Member For: 13y 7m 9d

I just put ssl F & sssl R in my fg it sits perfect mate (not that theres anything wrong with the F6). I have a finger gap between the guard and tyre all round.

I still clear speed humps easy unless there's a full car, haven't come across a bad driveway yet the only thing you need to be wary of are some high curbs hitting the front bumper when you park at shops.

I have the same setup in my FG.

Im looking at getting the rear springs re set though, I want the back to sit lower, maybe 3cm.

• Resident idiot.
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 7m 8d

That looks HOT!!!!! I hope to get one soon. but have to agree the back could come down a little.