lowfutura Enforcer Legacy Donating Member 520 Member For: 18y 1d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 08/11/10 02:45 AM Posted 08/11/10 02:45 AM
Kv! Legacy Donating Member 1,132 Member For: 16y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 08/11/10 03:25 AM Posted 08/11/10 03:25 AM Nice man, what mods/power? Which tyres ?
IBOO57 Member 538 Member For: 17y 3m 27d Posted 08/11/10 04:04 AM Posted 08/11/10 04:04 AM Same time and MP/H exactly as mine
lowfutura Enforcer Legacy Donating Member 520 Member For: 18y 1d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 08/11/10 04:23 AM Author Posted 08/11/10 04:23 AM Haha, that's freaky man, we prolly both got the same sh*t 60 ft as well..lolRunning Federal ss 595's 245/40/18 not really soft enough for the track. I ran them at 30lbs but I usually drop them to about 22lb; and now I think I should have..Cheers.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now