Fpv Gs Not So Cheap!

weapon

• Member For: 19y 11m 1d

I was going to buy a gs ute but I ended up buying an f6 ute instead I just couldn't justify paying an extra 8k for a car that doesn't have side skirts and brembo brakes I think the gs looks cheap aswell with all those sh*t stickers over it it basically is an xr8 with a better motor and a huge price hike. I haven't driven either of them of them but I use to own a an xr6 turbo which I was very happy with. I always wanted the v8 I even waited 6 months for the thing to come out but when I went to order one the dealer told me they had two coming in before next year and they would be sold at or very near to rrp apparently most dealers are in the same boat so that's why I ended up getting an f6 fully optioned up. I'm sure ill be happy as once it arrives next week!

• Like 1

• Member For: 19y 11m 1d

they wanted 66.500 drive away with leather, premium sound and fpv number plates I picked up the f6 with all the same options plus duel zone climate and the black argent wheels drive away for 57k

im sure its about supply and demand at the moment its just a shame though

apparently there is only going to be 210 5L motors sold before next year

Edited by RHR
No need to quote above post. USE FAST REPLY

• Member For: 15y 9m 1d

I have just had the same issues ..... I wanted to like the GS ute but while it has that kick arse 5.0 under the bonnet the rest of the package is just low rent :( :(

I wish FPV would give us a full kitted out Super Pursuit......

Insead I have just found myself a new E2 Maloo R8 optioned with 20's and leather for 59k driveaway. The new supercharged 5.0 is forcing the HSV dealers to bargain hard for business......

Looks like I will be in the red corner for the next 2 to 3 years ...... hopefully by then FPV will have something a little more palatable for those V8 ute lovers!!

Edited by notorious benny
  • Like 1

• Member For: 14y 1m 19d

Yeh, seems not many dealers are willing to drop the price.. I will. And already have. Meh, I'd rather happy customers than ones that walk away and buy holdens.

Still haven't sold our Build No. 1 GS Ute. Black with leather, 6sp Auto.

Edited by Anchor

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m 9d

Dont tempt me like that anchor!!!!!one!!1!!

• Banned
  • Banned
  • Member For: 13y 7m 17d

it looked like every other ute ive seen apart from the motor...definitely not 66k worth , prob 20k less ! lets face it, nothing much to them is there ?

IMG_0089.jpg