BCR01 Member 152 Member For: 16y 1m 23d Posted 18/10/10 11:11 AM Posted 18/10/10 11:11 AM (edited) Well, it appers that my 50th Ute is half way between Melbourne and Cairns. It should be here by the end of next weeK! I am leaving it standard and have no plans................. Hard cover and roll bar, is included but I am fitting it myself. Need to get windows tinted and fit tow bar. Intend to fit PBR 6 spots front and 4 spots rear.Would like to get my hands on F6 Intercooler, and maybe editAs I said no plans to modify! Edited 18/10/10 11:12 AM by BCR01
Anchor Member 270 Member For: 16y 7m Gender: Male Location: Rockhampton Posted 18/10/10 11:29 AM Posted 18/10/10 11:29 AM Nice work mate, they are getting light on atm... We only have one 50th turbo manual left and its Sunburst. What did you pay if you don't mind me asking?
BCR01 Member 152 Member For: 16y 1m 23d Posted 18/10/10 05:48 PM Author Posted 18/10/10 05:48 PM Hi, its about the only time I have ever bought a car without getting a discount.. Driveaway for about $40k inclu Hardcover and Rollbar
Anchor Member 270 Member For: 16y 7m Gender: Male Location: Rockhampton Posted 18/10/10 11:01 PM Posted 18/10/10 11:01 PM 38,950 + 4000 for the hardcover and rollbar. You done alright considering ford has already given away 90% of our margin..
O Trader Member 90 Member For: 17y 11m 25d Posted 19/10/10 11:19 AM Posted 19/10/10 11:19 AM Intend to fit PBR 6 spots front and 4 spots rear.Does the PBR kit fit under the 50th Anniversary wheels ?
BCR01 Member 152 Member For: 16y 1m 23d Posted 19/10/10 11:33 AM Author Posted 19/10/10 11:33 AM Dont know but I would think so. I had them on my BA MKII with 18's so......I hope so, or I'll be buying new wheels!
Banned1 Banned Banned 734 Member For: 16y 27d Gender: Male Location: Caloundra Posted 19/10/10 11:34 AM Posted 19/10/10 11:34 AM (edited) thought he was talking about spot lights but I gather now he means 6 pot front brakes and 4 pot rears ? Edited 19/10/10 11:34 AM by rab
Anchor Member 270 Member For: 16y 7m Gender: Male Location: Rockhampton Posted 19/10/10 12:56 PM Posted 19/10/10 12:56 PM The 50th turbo wheels are just 19" luxury pack sedan wheels but a different colour. They will fit behind them no worries..
O Trader Member 90 Member For: 17y 11m 25d Posted 19/10/10 03:52 PM Posted 19/10/10 03:52 PM that's good to know. I was under the impression that you could not fit anything other than a standard single on the rear of the ute ?
BCR01 Member 152 Member For: 16y 1m 23d Posted 19/10/10 08:24 PM Author Posted 19/10/10 08:24 PM The main issue for the ute with rear brakes, is that the car still has leaf sprung rear. the axels have a fair bit of end float, which is not suited to "non flaoting" type calipers. There are ways around this. THis is why I belive FPV dont put brembos on the back of the utes.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now