Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Yeppoon qld
Posted

What boost adjustment have you guys got it set on? Worked fine before but since the new phone the boost is way off. I've tried a few different settings

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Yeppoon qld
Posted

Anyone?

  • Skid Machine
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 4m 7d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

What section of the settings is it in and I'll check mine out?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Yeppoon qld
Posted

In the vehicle profile. Cheers

  • Skid Machine
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 4m 7d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Just checked mine and it's set at zero. Seems pretty accurate too.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Yeppoon qld
Posted

Thanks mate. I'll give it a go when I get home.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 8m 21d
Posted

I'd be cautious of it coming out of china, I got two different adapters from there and both had heaps of errors according to torque (I'm android)

might just spend the extra on the plx one next time.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 8m 21d
Posted

Anyone able to explain why on my phone using Torque, my coolant temp rises pretty quickly, while my actual coolant temp gauge on the dash barely moves, and my aftermarket gauge reads about 15deg below what torques showing, whilst warming up.

Also, I was looking at the trans temp, which once the engine started, was rising almost as quickly as the coolant temp, about 3-4 degree's behind. Was using the Trans temp Method 1, so not sure how accurate this reading is.

Was after some idea of whats happening as I'm installing an aftermarket trans cooler, so want to be able to keep an eye on what's going on with temps after I change it over seen as though the coolant wont be helping warm the box up anymore.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...