Wheel Alignment Specifications

• Member For: 15y 5m 29d

G'day people

Thought this might be useful, Mods - feel free to sticky this. You might be interested in having the site updated to support uploading the latest .docx word files.

I don't know whether the BFs and FGs have updated wheel alignment figures. Feel free to add to this post!

Cheers,

Chris

2003 BA Falcon Wheel Alignment Specifications.doc

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 3d

All Orion specs are different, not massively but enough. I naturally have all the figures but can't publish the files (Ford property).

I have territory also if anyone is curious.

All FG owners, please make sure your workshops/dealers are not adjusting your vehicles to B-series specs (a dealer tried to do that to mine - of all people!)

• Member For: 14y 4m 16d

All Orion specs are different, not massively but enough. I naturally have all the figures but can't publish the files (Ford property).

I have territory also if anyone is curious.

All FG owners, please make sure your workshops/dealers are not adjusting your vehicles to B-series specs (a dealer tried to do that to mine - of all people!)

what do you suggest for the fg's??

• 1 year later...
  • Member For: 12y 10m 5d

These are the wheel alignment specs I had mine set up to. You can see how far the standard specs are out from factory. He uses his own specs for this setup and it stopped the tyre squealing around corners and I have over 28000km on the original tyres and they still have more than half the tyre tread left. Steers very neutrally now.

wheel alignment specs.pdf

• I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 3d

thanks dalilama - The mob that did yours is only just around the corner from my work, I'll pay them a visit soon. Had no luck with anyone else up here, keep on chewing out the inside of the fronts.