Jarod85 Member 58 Member For: 16y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: Orange Posted 16/08/10 10:37 AM Posted 16/08/10 10:37 AM It turns out the .7 housing I have is going to be too much work and time to get fitted. It seems getting hold of a standard compressor housing is the quick fix, but I'm not having much luck finding one.I have a post in the classifieds, but I'm hoping someone may know of someone who would be able to part with the .5 as I assume a reasonable amount of people have upgraded to the .7.
icer Banned 2,335 Member For: 17y 2m 20d Gender: Male Location: Aspendale, Vic. Posted 16/08/10 10:42 AM Posted 16/08/10 10:42 AM I dont get it. why is the .7 so hard to fit on the standard turbo? EVeryone does it
Jarod85 Member 58 Member For: 16y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: Orange Posted 16/08/10 10:49 AM Author Posted 16/08/10 10:49 AM I have to replace a lot of stuff I only just bought.I'm open to swapping my .7 for a .5.
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 16/08/10 11:00 AM Posted 16/08/10 11:00 AM might have one to swap if you want
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now