Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 00-XRG / 006-FPV
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane, QLD
Posted

22,000klms and tyres are on their way. Probably only around 5000klms max left in them. No fault of the car though, just my shifty left foot slipping off the clutch. Not to mention round-a-bouts ..... WEEEEEEEE!!! ever been on a rollercoaster?? hahaha

  • I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West Brisbane
Posted
22,000klms and tyres are on their way. Probably only around 5000klms max left in them. No fault of the car though, just my shifty left foot slipping off the clutch. Not to mention round-a-bouts ..... WEEEEEEEE!!! ever been on a rollercoaster?? hahaha

Yeah I can vouch for that, damn hoon....lol.

21,500 and probably 1/3 of their life gone.

  • My new toy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld.
Posted
22,000klms and tyres are on their way.  Probably only around 5000klms max left in them.  No fault of the car though, just my shifty left foot slipping off the clutch.  Not to mention round-a-bouts ..... WEEEEEEEE!!! ever been on a rollercoaster?? hahaha

Yeah I can vouch for that, damn hoon....lol.

21,500 and probably 1/3 of their life gone.

U are not wrong about that wayne I followed him home on saturday arvo.

Ian

  • DavoXT
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 11d
  • Location: 1500km north of Perth
Posted

My ome 225/50/17 Dunlop LeMans will be stuffed at around 18000km and if I drive like my dad I might get 20000km.

Photo was taken at 15000km.

post-34-1066554604.jpg

  • The Bionic Man - half man-half titanium
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 18d
  • Location: Dodge Scat Pack
Posted

What tyre pressures Davo, it looks like they were over inflated. Wheel alignment must be OK as the wear is square on the edges.

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Darwin NT
Posted

I was under the impression this front end has factory fitted shims which require replacement to change one of the alignments, camber?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m
Posted
22,000klms and tyres are on their way. Probably only around 5000klms max left in them. No fault of the car though, just my shifty left foot slipping off the clutch. Not to mention round-a-bouts ..... WEEEEEEEE!!! ever been on a rollercoaster?? hahaha

I saw your tyres on Saturday. I think 5000 k is beyond them, considering the driving style. :lol:

  • DavoXT
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 11d
  • Location: 1500km north of Perth
Posted

They look over inflated but aren't .

I run 32psi around town and 36psi on the open road. check them every 2 to 3 weeks.

I also rotate every 5000km and the tyre in the photo is off the front, it has some scuffing on the inside.

Its funny but the back is wearing faster then the front and yes its not my driving but it could be the 2nd year apprentice who doing the service and warranty work. :thumbsup:

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted

This brings up an interesting point, how long are we getting on our OEM tyres & who's rotating or using nitrogen???????

Al, I'm sure you need to run different settings, cause if Ford & whomever is setting your car say they're running factory settings then this isn't the settings for you & your beast.

A wise man once said, your front tyres will wear fine if they spend most of their time in the air. The answer for you is a Romano power up.

Say g'day to that supermodel wife of yours!!!

Scotty

p.s. C U after Indy mate.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South Coast NSW
Posted
A wise man once said, your front tyres will wear fine if they spend most of their time in the air.

Yeah, but the real trick is getting the rears up there with them :blink:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...