Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 6m
Posted

hey dudes ive got abit of a problem with my t, every now an then it used to start to break down an struggle just after I had given it abit. lyk if I go threw a few gears an then back off to corner then go to get back on the throttle it starts to break down an wont boost. it only ever used to happen now an then but now it is doing it fairly often. I thought it was plugs or coils so changed all of them, then it was doing it still so I changed the fuel filter but to no avail. anyone no what it could be? maybe fuel pump? does it on full tank aswel so dont think surging. any help would be mint cheers chris.

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 10d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

possibly valve springs? what years the car

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane North
Posted

There have been a few stories over time that the nizpro v springs deteriorate! Still might be an issue.

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane North
Posted

if it does end up to be them go for atomic or crow springs.

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 10d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

wasnt there a batch of nizpro v springs going around that were water damaged or something?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...