Sleeper6T Member 356 Member For: 18y 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/07/10 12:00 PM Posted 19/07/10 12:00 PM Hi all can anyone let me know what the average km's per tank you get from a non turbo territiry 04-07 model? Dont really drive in the city at all mainly around the suburbs and a couple 1-3 hour trips.CheersBrad
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 19/07/10 12:45 PM Posted 19/07/10 12:45 PM My old man has one on gas... Vapour injected... Just filled up...400 kms off $30... Says he gets 550 on long trips... I think it uses 13-15 liters combined...LPG is the way to go mate!!!
Sleeper6T Member 356 Member For: 18y 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/07/10 09:32 AM Author Posted 20/07/10 09:32 AM Thanks mate I had thought of that and there have been a couple I have seen that are already converted. Are any places still offering rebates on conversions ?
ASNU Member 261 Member For: 23y 8m 14d Location: Brooklyn Posted 20/07/10 11:56 AM Posted 20/07/10 11:56 AM (edited) My old man has one on gas... Vapour injected... Just filled up...400 kms off $30... Says he gets 550 on long trips... I think it uses 13-15 liters combined...LPG is the way to go mate!!!Your right mate,Standard Territory on Gas is a good thing.You dont loose your cargo space in the rear either.Standard Territorys on petrol are lucky to get 350km out of a tank around the city.Think they lost all there sales from this issue.Lets hope the new oiler will get 800kms they really need from $70.00. Edited 20/07/10 11:57 AM by ASNU
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 20/07/10 12:07 PM Posted 20/07/10 12:07 PM Thanks mate I had thought of that and there have been a couple I have seen that are already converted. Are any places still offering rebates on conversions ?Government rebate is $1500 till next June... Then drops another $250
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 20/07/10 12:21 PM Posted 20/07/10 12:21 PM I dont know how you guys drive but I always got 450 plus around town out of may awd terry.On the hwy over 500 but than again the bf11 with 4 speed auto I drive now gets 800 on atank on the hwy must be the way I drive.Ian
gassa Member 42 Member For: 17y 8m 9d Posted 01/09/10 09:59 AM Posted 01/09/10 09:59 AM MateAround town I average 15litres per hundred on highway I nearly average 10 litres per hundred and that's lpg its the only way to go 47c v $1.17c whichway would u gogassa
harryh Legacy Donating Member 166 Member For: 16y 12d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 02/10/10 11:33 AM Posted 02/10/10 11:33 AM I have a 2007 AWD 6 speed Petrol Ghia and I get around 15-16L / 100km in the city. I drive to Melbourne 3 times a year and on the freeway at 115km/h I get 10.9l/100km. Not great really but I do like the general drivability of the car. I am getting a G6E Turbo and went to the dealer and they offered me 21.5k on a trade in. Its a 7 seater in immaculate condition and always serviced by Ford so I thought this was a bit ridiculous...what do you think its worth? It has done 80,000km from all the freeway driving that I do but it has brand new tires, discs and pads so the car is in very good nic.Cheers
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 03/10/10 10:07 AM Posted 03/10/10 10:07 AM Whats the performance like a not turbo terry on gas??
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now