Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • It's All In Your Mind
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Maybe, they look Porn but I guess that's about it.

Doc try one of these Supersnakes, 500+kw

0711_01z+2008_ford_shelby_GT500_super_snake+exterior_view.jpg

Spot on Dillz. This thing is an Avis rental. I wouldn't buy one in a fit. I've tried the Camaro, The Vette, The Dodge and the 2010 5.0 litre Mustang. The 2010 Mustang wins on all counts except vision IMHO. I took the Challenger up the Pacific Coast Hwy from Malibu to Camarillo today, about 40 miles, and it is DEFINATELY NOT a good handling car, good if you want to be looked at though. I have to fly down to Jacksonville Florida on Thurs and have booked a new AVIS Stang down there so it will be an interesting comparo.

Sorry gettin-sideways the SS Camaro looks the part but it's like the Dodge when it comes to finish and handling. I like the way the new Mustang has copied the Camaro pointed front bumper.

At least you can drive a car here without worrying about some psuedo officer of the law hiding behind a lampost collecting revenue with a speed gun or getting pinged by a multi nova.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...