Azzman460 Azzman Member 223 Member For: 18y 2m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 26/06/10 07:36 AM Posted 26/06/10 07:36 AM Hey guys, I am doing a track day tomorrow at sandown and I was just wondering if somebody can tell me where the tow hook is located on a BF ute? I can't seem to see one anywhere and it doesn't have the provision for a screw in hook like the FG's have! Any help would be appreciated!Cheers!
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 26/06/10 08:00 AM Posted 26/06/10 08:00 AM you don't have 1
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 26/06/10 08:15 AM Posted 26/06/10 08:15 AM there should be a screw in one in the toolkitRTFM for the location....you do have a manual dont you ?
Azzman460 Azzman Member 223 Member For: 18y 2m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 26/06/10 09:06 AM Author Posted 26/06/10 09:06 AM I do but not with me! Looks like I'll just have to not end up in the gravel traps haha!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now