Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 1m 7d
Posted

I have a Ba 2003 auto, has about 87ks on it.It's just developed an annoying engine stalling problem.You come up to a stop sign and the engine revs just crash and it stalls.Starts fine again afterwards. Any idea's would be helpful.

Thanks

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 11d
Posted (edited)

Hey mate I had this problem a while back turned out to be the throttle position sensor had it replaced by ford as it was still under warranty seemed to fix the problem cheers

Edited by Buf-Phoon
quoting post directly above
  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

welcome to the Forum. Start with a throttle body clean as a starting point.

This is not an uncommon problem

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 1m 7d
Posted

Thanks for that guys. I will clean it tomorrow and if that doesn't work I will change the tps. Thanks for your help.

Cheers

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...