Reelinauti Member 2 Member For: 17y 1m 7d Posted 25/05/10 07:31 AM Posted 25/05/10 07:31 AM I have a Ba 2003 auto, has about 87ks on it.It's just developed an annoying engine stalling problem.You come up to a stop sign and the engine revs just crash and it stalls.Starts fine again afterwards. Any idea's would be helpful.Thanks
xrturbomatty Member 79 Member For: 18y 6m 11d Posted 25/05/10 07:41 AM Posted 25/05/10 07:41 AM (edited) Hey mate I had this problem a while back turned out to be the throttle position sensor had it replaced by ford as it was still under warranty seemed to fix the problem cheers Edited 25/05/10 07:45 AM by Buf-Phoon quoting post directly above
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 25/05/10 07:46 AM Posted 25/05/10 07:46 AM welcome to the Forum. Start with a throttle body clean as a starting point. This is not an uncommon problem
Reelinauti Member 2 Member For: 17y 1m 7d Posted 25/05/10 08:45 AM Author Posted 25/05/10 08:45 AM Thanks for that guys. I will clean it tomorrow and if that doesn't work I will change the tps. Thanks for your help.Cheers
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now