Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 08/05/10 11:38 AM Posted 08/05/10 11:38 AM Mate the new TT's are beautiful cars and extremely well designed and engineered. I Just don't think men should drive them.
jet jockey Member 36 Member For: 22y 7m 9d Posted 08/05/10 11:43 AM Author Posted 08/05/10 11:43 AM I must mention that I am now currently living in NZ where Euro cars are much cheaper to buy and service( I hope) I paid 55k change over NZD, that's about 44k AUD. Ford here in NZ still want 70k NZD for a 09 F6 also Ford servicing and parts here are way more expensive then AUS.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 08/05/10 11:46 AM Posted 08/05/10 11:46 AM How are they cheaper when you currency is worth nothing?
jet jockey Member 36 Member For: 22y 7m 9d Posted 08/05/10 12:13 PM Author Posted 08/05/10 12:13 PM Dunno But an Audi TTRS here is around 133k NZD(that's about 107k AUD) on the road. Where in Australia the same model is around 133k plus LCT so call it 150k AUD. So go figure.
Gloo Member 403 Member For: 18y 4m 23d Gender: Male Location: Northern South Australia Posted 08/05/10 10:10 PM Posted 08/05/10 10:10 PM Looks nice buddy. f*ck them, there are people out there that say if you drive a car other than black then its a hair dressers car. Because aprenttly any colour other than black makes you less of a man??? Go figure..Deffernatly needs black rims, something nicer than what you have on.Doesnt need lowering I recon, looks nice as it is.Wider treats on the back, they looks a little narrow in the pic.Nice choice mate. Enjoy.
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 21d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 16/05/10 01:11 AM Posted 16/05/10 01:11 AM I hope the dealership is planning to throw in a free professional polish for you, as that's got more swirl marks/marring than my undies after pub crawl
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 4d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 16/05/10 05:55 AM Posted 16/05/10 05:55 AM nice car - better suited to most kiwi roads than an xr6t
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now