TURBO4LT Member 1,533 Member For: 23y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 10/10/03 09:09 PM Posted 10/10/03 09:09 PM Just wondering who was going to watch the FORDS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
bara Member 183 Member For: 23y 2m 18d Location: Gold Coast Posted 10/10/03 09:38 PM Posted 10/10/03 09:38 PM I'll be there in spirit Been there once and even though it rained it was awsome. It was also the year Ford brought back the V8 with Glen Seaton's EB
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 21d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 10/10/03 10:11 PM Posted 10/10/03 10:11 PM I'll be there! :DLeaving at midnight tonight to get there early for the Burnout comps :DTaking a Expensive Daewoo fan with me, but you get that. At least he's gonna arrive in style :lol:
plonky The Bionic Man - half man-half titanium Member 1,766 Member For: 23y 5m 23d Location: Dodge Scat Pack Posted 11/10/03 01:47 AM Posted 11/10/03 01:47 AM Yes Bathurst.....I will be there trolling around looking for peasants as usual.Last year was nice (in the Ford corporate box) but I was on sick leave at the time due to my bike accident.I'm just disappointed I don't have a Ford (first time in years) to drive around. It's a bit of shock when the trogs yell out " Go the Holdens" and I reply " Go the Fords" and they yell back, "but your're driving a Expensive Daewoo you can't say that"
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 21d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 14/10/03 08:30 AM Posted 14/10/03 08:30 AM Yeah Plonky, it was good to see a couple of HWP XR8s patrolling around Bathurst on the weekend - bet you were just a tad jealous eh? I passed two RBT sites where there were SS and XR8s side by side (well, not actually but you know what I mean) and the XR8s look cleaner and meaner, not to mention the pure horn of that bulge out front.Did you go over for the three days? I think most of the extras that were brought in arrived on the Friday and left Mon morn.
plonky The Bionic Man - half man-half titanium Member 1,766 Member For: 23y 5m 23d Location: Dodge Scat Pack Posted 14/10/03 09:08 AM Posted 14/10/03 09:08 AM Yes mate, I was there for the whole week. I started at 4am on Sunday morning and finished at 12md.Plenty of cretins abouts in Bathurst, quite a few went home a little bit poorer!
Redhawk ....Time to lay this fairytale aside...... Legacy Donating Member 2,657 Member For: 23y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet! Posted 14/10/03 10:41 AM Posted 14/10/03 10:41 AM Yeah, I was going to go but as Murphy won decided against it!! :lol: Told yas I was going to buy a crate of Feral Chook to get me thru the next 6 weeks! You have been warned!! :D
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 15/10/03 02:35 AM Posted 15/10/03 02:35 AM Yeah, I was going to go but as Murphy won decided against it!! :lol: God help us!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now