SMURF6 Jamie Legacy Donating Member 380 Member For: 17y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: Maroubra, Sydney, NSW Posted 20/03/11 07:36 AM Posted 20/03/11 07:36 AM I never did like those silver spears. My work in progress!What FPV badge did you put over your ford logo'd badge on the steering wheel ?
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/03/11 07:52 AM Posted 20/03/11 07:52 AM Not being buyest (spelling, wtf) but the G6E's have the best interior you can get .
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 20/03/11 08:07 AM Posted 20/03/11 08:07 AM (edited) Not being buyest (spelling, wtf) but the G6E's have the best interior you can get .How's the 'slack' in the leather. I know why, it's to match the wrinkled faces of people that drive G6's. He he - my bad. Edited 20/03/11 08:07 AM by bomber
iliov Member 49 Member For: 17y 8m 18d Posted 21/03/11 08:14 AM Posted 21/03/11 08:14 AM I love everything except the seats. They are still night though
giantlobster Legacy Donating Member 95 Member For: 17y 11m 8d Posted 23/03/11 10:19 AM Posted 23/03/11 10:19 AM Not being buyest (spelling, wtf) but the G6E's have the best interior you can get .yeah love the piano black
james333 Member 91 Member For: 15y 7m 14d Gender: Not Telling Posted 19/05/11 04:30 AM Posted 19/05/11 04:30 AM What FPV badge did you put over your ford logo'd badge on the steering wheel ?I was thinking the same thing for my f6.2010 f6 had the fpv bagde on the wheel.Was it easy to remove and where did you get the badge from fgxxxr6?
aussie1926 Legacy Donating Member 176 Member For: 16y 7m 7d Gender: Male Location: Muswellbrook NSW Posted 26/05/11 10:23 AM Posted 26/05/11 10:23 AM When I had my xr6 ute I painted the silver trim the same colour as the body
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now