Mould & Psi Gauge On Dash

• Member For: 15y 6m

Hi guys,

might be a weird one but I remember a little while back I saw a dash mould and psi gauge in the usual spot for sale on ebay. I have never come across it again and was hoping someone might know.

I see the normal ones around like;

xr6sm3.jpg

But this one wasn't like the cup holder poking out of the mould it was like the whole mould was a smooth oval shape and inside was the gauge, sort of like you see on some cars but with a clock in it?

Terrible description, sorry guys. Well if anyone can point me in the direction of anything like this it would be much appreciated.

Cheers!

• Member For: 15y 6m

thanks for the reply mate, I went and had a look but that isn't the style I was after. :(

XR2DY4 Gauge

This one looks like it still fits normal size gauges in but the one I wanted doesnt. It's about half the height and is one round mould comming off the dash with one gauge in it. Must of been a one off design I guess, cant find anything similar anywhere.

• Member For: 15y 5d

Hey mate I think what you're describing is the analog clock dashmount from fairmonts like this exmaple:

Ford BA/BF Factory Clock Near New Excellent Condtion NR - eBay Clocks, Gauges, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 23-Apr-10 14:37:25 AEST)

• Mad Scientist
  • Member For: 19y 4m 30d

I think it was boostworks gauges that used to make a boost gauge that was mounted into the same mould as the clock in the previous post. They used to look really good but they stopped making them years ago...

Edited by Mr Man