Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 11m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Far north queensland
Posted

Bufphoon is spot on. When I told them of my mods, I relayed it all in detail over the phone, then when they sent me confirmation in writing, half of the stuff id told the girl wasnt on there, AND it said I had a SUPERCHARGER on the car... :bangcomputer:

So, just wait for the policy amendment in writing.

it appears I spoke too soon - I'm just about to ring them and get the intercooler kit put on the policy . . . . again

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...