Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 10/06/10 09:44 AM Posted 10/06/10 09:44 AM No its not hush hush.So far I got a rapid systems cooler, Tune house 4" Downpipe and 5" CAT + TuneEverything else is stock. I am due in for injectors, Fuel pump, surge tank+fuel pump and retune.We shall see how she performs. We may get the Valve springs done as the stock ones may not like the boost
riki83 Legacy Donating Member 384 Member For: 16y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: Kellyville, Sydney Posted 17/06/10 10:41 PM Author Posted 17/06/10 10:41 PM Cars in at tunehouse for it's big tune, see how she rolls tonight!
HIRO F6 Member 1,817 Member For: 17y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, QLD Posted 18/06/10 01:52 AM Posted 18/06/10 01:52 AM Good luck mate. Remember, no more then 417RWKW!
CAM860 Legacy Donating Member 96 Member For: 17y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: Toowoomba Posted 18/06/10 05:12 AM Posted 18/06/10 05:12 AM yeah, that's not fair! I feel like I have to break into the 400 mark now
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 18/06/10 05:23 AM Posted 18/06/10 05:23 AM . It seems yourself and buf foon are in the same area yet dont think I've seen yous aroundQuite possibly since I have been in BrisVegas for 6 months but I lived in Baulkam Hills for 10 years before that
riki83 Legacy Donating Member 384 Member For: 16y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: Kellyville, Sydney Posted 18/06/10 06:46 AM Author Posted 18/06/10 06:46 AM they're still trying to tame the horse so tomorrow is the new delivery day
riki83 Legacy Donating Member 384 Member For: 16y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: Kellyville, Sydney Posted 18/06/10 06:47 AM Author Posted 18/06/10 06:47 AM mate all I want is 418 LOL, untill your turbo comes back then I will need one more then that!!!!hahahaGood luck mate. Remember, no more then 417RWKW!
CAM860 Legacy Donating Member 96 Member For: 17y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: Toowoomba Posted 18/06/10 07:44 AM Posted 18/06/10 07:44 AM pm me what mods ya ended up doing riki
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 21/06/10 09:36 PM Posted 21/06/10 09:36 PM Mate I saw your beasty in action at Tunehouse.Sounds a bomb
riki83 Legacy Donating Member 384 Member For: 16y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: Kellyville, Sydney Posted 22/06/10 02:07 AM Author Posted 22/06/10 02:07 AM mate seen your car bout to be hooked. Cant miss the south african sticker. Whats getting doneMate I saw your beasty in action at Tunehouse.Sounds a bomb
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now