daav Member 93 Member For: 19y 6m 28d Gender: Male Location: hillside Posted 26/03/10 12:08 PM Posted 26/03/10 12:08 PM hey guys im a uni student lookin at getting a new laptop in the next few weeks, is there any kind of rebate I can get or claim it on tax??
Barnesy Legacy Donating Member 210 Member For: 17y 8m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 26/03/10 10:43 PM Posted 26/03/10 10:43 PM Do you have a job that relates to your uni course?
daav Member 93 Member For: 19y 6m 28d Gender: Male Location: hillside Posted 27/03/10 01:41 AM Author Posted 27/03/10 01:41 AM Nah mate I dont
NB4C Member 328 Member For: 17y 8m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 27/03/10 09:09 AM Posted 27/03/10 09:09 AM Do you have a sibling in high school ? That's the only loophole I can think of.
daav Member 93 Member For: 19y 6m 28d Gender: Male Location: hillside Posted 27/03/10 10:29 AM Author Posted 27/03/10 10:29 AM Sisters in uni no one in high school, my dads got his own business so I could claim it through that I guess
ENVI.BA Member 146 Member For: 17y 9m 26d Gender: Male Location: 2155 Posted 27/03/10 01:33 PM Posted 27/03/10 01:33 PM apple have education discounts of all their products but you have to be a full time student to qualify.. I think its 10% off the top of my head
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now