WAAPSH Member 28 Member For: 16y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Rowville Posted 15/03/10 06:24 AM Posted 15/03/10 06:24 AM hey, im chansing 300rwkw and it seems that I neeed a fuel pump to do so,I have nizpro valve springs, 42" bosh injectors, hiflow cat, Hdi coola + piping, and its sound like that will only get me to about 280ish...will the fuel pump get me ova tha line???and which pump should I go and how much??thanksSteve
SuckSqueezeBangBlow ʎǝʞuoɯ ɹoıuǝs Legacy Donating Member 1,808 Member For: 17y 9m 13d Gender: Male Posted 15/03/10 07:00 AM Posted 15/03/10 07:00 AM I'm thinking a fuel pump won't provide more power as such. it will just mean fuel supply limit won't be the pump instead of the injectors.
bradles024 Legacy Donating Member 1,145 Member For: 16y 10m 15d Gender: Male Posted 15/03/10 07:21 AM Posted 15/03/10 07:21 AM Im running 303rwkw atm with stock fuel pump, car going in to get walbro in-tank on wednesday but seems to run fine with the stock one in place.
WAAPSH Member 28 Member For: 16y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Rowville Posted 15/03/10 09:14 AM Author Posted 15/03/10 09:14 AM ahhh ok that's good to know, thanks mate.... maybe ill just go ahead with tha tuning with the mods ive got, and see how I go..... 280 should be pretty sweet in a ute anyway lol..hopefully shes abit cheeky and pumps sum more out of her :D
KWIK F6 Legacy Donating Member 526 Member For: 17y 6m 5d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 15/03/10 09:21 AM Posted 15/03/10 09:21 AM Better off getting the pump now so you know your getting enough fuel A Walbro 341 or Bosch 044..No fuel mean BANG....Save money and get the pump and tune done at the same time..
WAAPSH Member 28 Member For: 16y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Rowville Posted 15/03/10 09:32 AM Author Posted 15/03/10 09:32 AM yeah probly not a silly idea ay.... thanks mate :D
_Spin_ Legacy Donating Member 695 Member For: 18y 7m 24d Posted 15/03/10 09:33 AM Posted 15/03/10 09:33 AM I`m with Wayne. Its insurance more than anything. It will sound kewl too. I love the sound my pump makes.
WAAPSH Member 28 Member For: 16y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Rowville Posted 15/03/10 09:41 AM Author Posted 15/03/10 09:41 AM yeah I think ill do it mate, better safe than sorry ay..... wats tha sound lol I love cool sh*t like that haha
_Spin_ Legacy Donating Member 695 Member For: 18y 7m 24d Posted 15/03/10 09:48 AM Posted 15/03/10 09:48 AM It goes WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE for couple seconds when you turn the key to prime the rail, and then you can just hear it when its running, like when you`re in a carpark with the window down going slow. It sounds baddass.It is as stated, insurance. It will run fine with either stock or aftermarket, but it won`t run if it leans out at full noise. Not afterwards anyway.Not with all them holes..
WAAPSH Member 28 Member For: 16y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Rowville Posted 15/03/10 10:00 AM Author Posted 15/03/10 10:00 AM yeah I agree with that lol.... not keen on holes in tha side of tha donk lol.cheers for ya help!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now