wildxr Member 6 Member For: 17y 1m 20d Posted 10/03/10 01:11 PM Posted 10/03/10 01:11 PM hey guys a month ago I took my ba xr6 turbo down the drags is this a normal time for a stock turbo 14.809sec at 152.77km reacton time was 0.347 and the week later I cheeked my plugs they were rooted
icer Banned 2,335 Member For: 17y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: Aspendale, Vic. Posted 10/03/10 02:25 PM Posted 10/03/10 02:25 PM wow thanks heaps!
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 10/03/10 10:23 PM Posted 10/03/10 10:23 PM (edited) Manual or auto, and I think the rooted plugs were just a coincidence. Edited 10/03/10 10:31 PM by Dillz
icer Banned 2,335 Member For: 17y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: Aspendale, Vic. Posted 10/03/10 10:27 PM Posted 10/03/10 10:27 PM (edited) +1 ^and with a time like that im banking on manual with a ~2.2 60" Edited 10/03/10 10:28 PM by icer
wildxr Member 6 Member For: 17y 1m 20d Posted 11/03/10 10:00 AM Author Posted 11/03/10 10:00 AM 4 speed auto I got the plugs changed too but just under stand why so slow
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now