berzerker Legacy Donating Member 767 Member For: 18y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 01/03/10 08:21 AM Posted 01/03/10 08:21 AM Wow. Im really NOT a fan of the Ford purple at all... but I dont think ive ever seen one shine like this. And those rims suit it perfectly. Would love to see it in the flesh. Looks tops mate. My new desktop pic
berzerker Legacy Donating Member 767 Member For: 18y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 01/03/10 08:24 AM Posted 01/03/10 08:24 AM (edited) Is it odd that its done in 4th gear and in Shoot_6 mode? Edited 01/03/10 08:24 AM by berzerker
mic Legacy Donating Member 1,725 Member For: 18y 8m 14d Gender: Male Posted 01/03/10 09:10 AM Posted 01/03/10 09:10 AM ^^ completely normal. nice ute, are u goin to change the diff/diff gears ? that will help heaps with drags.
mullet87 Member 35 Member For: 18y 9m 28d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 01/03/10 10:21 AM Author Posted 01/03/10 10:21 AM Thanks Berzerker, I was the same with the color,(only bought it cause I got it cheap) but I polish the sh*t out of it to make up for it and now I really like it. yeh 4th and shoot6 is normal mate, how does your tuner do yours?Mic I put the 4.10's in there cause my goal is to set it up more for track and just burnin up the streets, ill just run it down the quarter to see wat it gets.thanks again for the comentsdwayne
berzerker Legacy Donating Member 767 Member For: 18y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 01/03/10 01:06 PM Posted 01/03/10 01:06 PM I thought 4th was only normal for a 6 speed but am pretty sure most tuners use the shoot_6F
Justa6 Member 214 Member For: 17y 4m 12d Posted 01/03/10 10:01 PM Posted 01/03/10 10:01 PM it is 6 speed with 5 speed's 4th is 1:1 aswell
liontamer2 Member 64 Member For: 22y 9m 12d Location: cornubia brisbane Posted 10/07/10 09:39 AM Posted 10/07/10 09:39 AM Mullet87's ute is back where it belong's now that I brought it back off him
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now