Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m
  • Location: BRISBANE
Posted

Damn Rays!!... The biggn's just do what they want...

Would that be the Hornibrook Bridge?...

yeah what pissed me of more was after catching the rod at full stretch slowing him down (the ray) with the drag this D**kh**d in a boat with no running lights went through us on purpose and hook us all up with his prop being a smart ass trying to cut us all off. However he stripped my hole spool I only hope it ended all around his prop and shaft at f**ked it

  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 23d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

With 2 young kids who like fishing things are looking OK.

I have mostly fly fished around Oz, NZ, Fiji.

Now I spend time with them mostly dangling prawns or trolling for flatties in the local area.

Not as exciting, but it's great that they are now old enough to sit in the boat for 3 - 4 hours.

Hopefully they will migrate to soft plastics in the next year and start developing some real hunting instincts :~)

lhibigking.jpg

One of my best achievements - from Lord Howe Is off the rocks on an 11 wt - Love kingies.

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 17d
Posted

respect to all fishos..one of the fun things that are still legal in this country:P I try and get out whenever the weather is good (moreton bay/brissy), nothing better than some fresh fish for dinner...got a few good spots depending on weather. attached a few photos of the few trips weve been out since new years. flatties from secret spot at koringal moreton is (biggest one was 85cm, no good I know but we didnt waste her).. squid from our hole in days gutter..mackeral from the 4 beacons off tangalooma(was going OFF that day we did our bag limit in an hour)..cant wait to take the boat up north where the real fishing is some of you fellas are so lucky

post-32529-126763954685_thumb.jpg

post-32529-126763956571_thumb.jpg

post-32529-126763958701_thumb.jpg

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 5m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melb
Posted

hey fellas

im headin down to ocean grove, vic for easter! can anyone suggest some good spots???

and also mayb places close to SE suburbs of vic?

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Bonnyrigg Heights, NSW
Posted

I couldnt catch a cold in a snow storm............

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SE Melbourne
Posted

I know its a long shot but any one know any good spear fishing spots in vic?

  • I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 11m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Far north queensland
Posted

here's the pump station at work, I only get half an hour for lunch so it's a good thing the river is 100m from the workshop. Gotta watch for big lizards though.

post-37906-126829396238_thumb.jpg

post-37906-126829402979_thumb.jpg

post-37906-126829407956_thumb.jpg

post-37906-126829410932_thumb.jpg

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 17d
Posted

I know its a long shot but any one know any good spear fishing spots in vic?

your an animal getting into the water there..I have a hard time getting into the water here from easter onwards:P

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...