Gee Member 131 Member For: 17y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/02/10 06:34 AM Posted 22/02/10 06:34 AM Were can I buy 20 litres of castrol Transmax z in the melbourne area.
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 25d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 22/02/10 07:55 AM Posted 22/02/10 07:55 AM you might be able to order it through an Auto shop
destino Member 25 Member For: 19y 1m 26d Posted 23/02/10 11:33 PM Posted 23/02/10 11:33 PM I'm interested to see where this goes as I have not been able to find it.Any info would be great
mitchg911 Member 22 Member For: 17y 5m 12d Posted 25/02/10 10:38 PM Posted 25/02/10 10:38 PM anyone that stocks castrol oils will be able to order it.. I recently did some chasing for the same thing, only to have repco fail and order transmax "m". transmax z is expensive though.. expect to pay over $400 for 20L. -mitch
Bonjaz Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 17y 9m 22d Gender: Male Location: CQ Posted 25/02/10 10:51 PM Posted 25/02/10 10:51 PM you can buy 4L bottles from supercrap...I asked about a 20L drum of mobile1 ages ago and they tryed to charge me like the same price for 6 bottles of 4L...yes a 20L drum more expencive then butying 6x4L=24L, they gave me some bull sh*t about they get discounts on 4L bottles cause they buy so much...so be careful
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 25d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 25/02/10 10:55 PM Posted 25/02/10 10:55 PM And that's exactly the reason why I dont go to the teenage ran supercrap storesWhy dont you try ordering it through your local mechanic
Gee Member 131 Member For: 17y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 26/02/10 09:42 PM Author Posted 26/02/10 09:42 PM I've asked a few different stores to order transmax z in a 20L drum for me and they say they will not due to a min order and they will not be able to sell the rest.
destino Member 25 Member For: 19y 1m 26d Posted 02/03/10 05:36 AM Posted 02/03/10 05:36 AM how stupid. tried chasing some and like you said, it was going to cost me more than if I bought individual bottles.
Bonjaz Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 17y 9m 22d Gender: Male Location: CQ Posted 02/03/10 07:02 AM Posted 02/03/10 07:02 AM haha yea...kinda gay isnt it
destino Member 25 Member For: 19y 1m 26d Posted 02/03/10 09:00 AM Posted 02/03/10 09:00 AM It just doesn't make much sense when you factor in the cost of individual packaging hahaOh well, such is lifeI guess it's not to much of an inconvenience for myselfI was just hoping it was going to be more cost effective to buy in a greater quantity
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now