Fg Tailshafts

b2tf

• Member For: 14y 2m 29d

Yeah that's right, a lot cheaper than a new tailsahft. Just basing it on a mate who had his holdev vs ssz lowered for around $700. Good to know yours is holding up even under the extra power. Oh ok, I haven't really looked at to many other options/shops as the herrod kit was really the only choice avaialble to FG auto's without breaking cv/tailshaft. Good to know they replace everything, and do a good job.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 14y 1m 27d

Just got my fg turbo ute lowered today with the herrod springs. Car drives really nice, very surprised to be honest how smooth it is, And looks great. I would highly recommend these And they only cost me $850 fitted so I guess that's even more reason to be happy. I will keep you posted on how everything goes over the next couple months...cheers

• Member For: 15y 4m 14d

mine is an auto, $1150 vs new tailshaft? cheap in my eyes lol.. most places like pedders or dunga tyre shops will charge half that and that would be without replacing your leafs.

not true. I have pedders leaf springs in my fg ute, which were full replacements. the top spring has been flipped and new eye bushes for about $400 bucks(not fitted)

• Member For: 14y 2m 29d

Just got my fg turbo ute lowered today with the herrod springs. Car drives really nice, very surprised to be honest how smooth it is, And looks great. I would highly recommend these And they only cost me $850 fitted so I guess that's even more reason to be happy. I will keep you posted on how everything goes over the next couple months...cheers

Glad your happy with the springs, ride height and drivabiltiy. Where did you get yours fitted, cause that is a good price.