Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Hey all

There is a new Pet forum that needs a bit of support, it’s looking real promising already with a few topics and a good structure.

www.ozpetz.com.au

Join up and throw up a pic of your pets

I’m on there as SaViOr, say hello :)

Thanks all :nono:

  • Just a large member member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted

excellent....any goat experts on there.......looking for any mods.....my expertise on animals, should be a shoe in for it I guess...

that's unless tab or buf put there hand up for it first...

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Yep, I'm sure there are, sheep too.

I think I saw a picture of a goat in the introducion section if that tickles your fancy. :stirthepot:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...