PRGXRT Member 11 Member For: 16y 11m 8d Posted 18/01/10 01:34 PM Posted 18/01/10 01:34 PM Hey guys probs been covered but I have a 03 model ba wondering beside the after market BOV do I need an adaptor kit or is it a straight swap?thaks Paul.
MRDOSE Member 1,195 Member For: 18y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 18/01/10 01:44 PM Posted 18/01/10 01:44 PM I think the only brand that make a direct swap for the factory BOV is go fast bits, anything else and you'll need the adapter
PRGXRT Member 11 Member For: 16y 11m 8d Posted 18/01/10 03:04 PM Author Posted 18/01/10 03:04 PM I think the only brand that make a direct swap for the factory BOV is go fast bits, anything else and you'll need the adapterbeautiful thanks mate!
Mr Man Mad Scientist Member 816 Member For: 21y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 18/01/10 11:44 PM Posted 18/01/10 11:44 PM turbosmart dual kompact with also fit without an adaptor, you need the 25mm one though.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now