kink Member 294 Member For: 18y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 21/12/09 07:08 AM Posted 21/12/09 07:08 AM Well last Friday I picked up my g6e turbo ego/charcoal with tinted windows. And what a car. I don't know what to say haha. I love it. From the key's and boot size, to the ergonomics of the interior, it is a fantastic car.Hahaha, and yes, the tag team of ZF and turbo is sublime and is what everyone says and more! Can't get enough of that build up of boost. The ZF is a great tranny, as we all know. And that engine...wowzers ! I have also noticed a fair difference between 95 RON and 91 RON unleaded fuel too...wouldn't mind trying 98 one day!I don't have much to say as I'm still slightly speechless, plus I wanna get back out to the car and fiddle and fart around with it, but as we (g6et owners/admirers) know, this car is EPIC. I just wanted to share the excitement these cars give, even if some clowns think its a boring car .Picture wise, I will get some up after Christmas, but there are plenty of ego and charcoal combos around here to look at hehe.Lovin' it!
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 21/12/09 09:27 AM Posted 21/12/09 09:27 AM Pics mate pics......these cars are uckn orsum
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 21/12/09 10:24 AM Posted 21/12/09 10:24 AM Show us your headrests! :banghead:Lucky for your sake the day is finally here...don't go staining the seats on the first date though :banghead:
Johnny G Team Grandpa Qualified Legacy Donating Member 809 Member For: 21y 7m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane North. Posted 21/12/09 11:44 AM Posted 21/12/09 11:44 AM Welcome one, welome all!! Aaah, the numbers of cardigan lovers just keep mounting, Kink....My love affair's a couple of months old now..... and the feelings run stronger than ever. You will no doubt cement your "bond" over the public holidays ahead. I do hope your family understands; it could be a rough time for them - try and understand their reaction.
kink Member 294 Member For: 18y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 21/12/09 11:53 AM Author Posted 21/12/09 11:53 AM haha, mate I've planned a little road trip already, to er..stretch the legs haha. I felt strange driving around in shorts and a tank top I must admit...too cold for cardies! now for some LED's...
kink Member 294 Member For: 18y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 23/12/09 07:06 AM Author Posted 23/12/09 07:06 AM can anyone help me out with what type of LED's fit/size the interior? I have seen timboss' thread, but I wanna just go down and grab them from super cheap or the likes instead of waiting for them off of ebay. Any ideas? I will go white light all round bar the foot wells...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now