Ford powa Member 111 Member For: 18y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: North West Aus Posted 17/12/09 10:41 AM Posted 17/12/09 10:41 AM Looks good mate, I bet lots of the fellas with Fg's will be interested. I dont know why FPV (ford) got rid of it and had it on the cluster.
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 10d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 17/12/09 10:54 AM Posted 17/12/09 10:54 AM Great work Aaron. Just wanna see her all painted up mate. Can you tell me if its for 52mm gauges (2 & 1/16 inch)?
000-BOZ Member 9 Member For: 17y 1m 28d Posted 17/12/09 12:25 PM Author Posted 17/12/09 12:25 PM hey guys yeh its come up nice im happy.. yeh ford powa ford do some stupid things some times hahah.. yes this is for the 52mm gauges only.. thanks
mat1511 Legacy Donating Member 18 Member For: 18y 29d Gender: Male Location: Cranbourne Victoria Posted 18/12/09 08:44 PM Posted 18/12/09 08:44 PM ohh I cant wait for these lol
HIRO F6 Member 1,817 Member For: 17y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, QLD Posted 18/12/09 10:38 PM Posted 18/12/09 10:38 PM Are you interested in continually making these Aaron? I'd be happy to sell these through my business on your behalf.
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 10d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 19/12/09 12:18 AM Posted 19/12/09 12:18 AM Maybe full production of them would see them available for a lower price?
000-BOZ Member 9 Member For: 17y 1m 28d Posted 19/12/09 07:48 AM Author Posted 19/12/09 07:48 AM hey guys as I said I really just made this for myself as my mate owns a custom trim shop on the sunshine coast and I said to him maybe we could make some for other ppl but there is to much work involved for a full production of these.. the hardest thing is there are so many hours wasted up in making the mould (and the cost for his time ) so nice I wanted it to look like it was always in the car.. so for the time been im just making them for who ever wants them and I think the price is reasonable.. thanks aaron
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 10d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 19/12/09 11:56 AM Posted 19/12/09 11:56 AM Yeah its all good mate I was't having a shot at you, I would be happy to pay the $250, just thought if you wanted to go ahead with production, then the time invested in the mold pays off and the product can usually ve offered cheaper, which results in more sales.
shananp Member 248 Member For: 17y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Werribee Posted 19/12/09 12:01 PM Posted 19/12/09 12:01 PM ill have one
mat1511 Legacy Donating Member 18 Member For: 18y 29d Gender: Male Location: Cranbourne Victoria Posted 19/12/09 10:11 PM Posted 19/12/09 10:11 PM ill definately have one!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now