Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Hitting the apex
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Miranda
Posted

Hey Guys

I just got the BF ute back from Pulse Racing and I am very happy with their work. this is what I have had done

Big Mouth air intake

Bosch green tops 42lb

Walbro Fuel pump

4" Stainless exhaust

Custom tune

330rwkw

im looking for any other power house mods that are good value for money

If not I want to work on making the thing corner

Any thoughts?

Cheers

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 4m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

What boost are you running for this great RWKW NUMBER and are you still running the stock cooler?

Are the valve springs handling the boost?

Maybe if your looking for value for money you should look at doing things on the safe not sorry side.

A cooler will help the life and power of the engine (Plazaman or a like, Not just cheap Crap).

P.S. is it a Mk 1 or 2 (06/06 On I think?) anyway good luck with it :hohum:

  • <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 10m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, NOR
Posted

Nice figures for such little mods. I had the same power with siemen deka injectors, walbro pump, full plazmaman 1000HP kit (cooler, plenum..etc), ported turbo + 12psi actuator, and a few other little things (almost stock exhaust though). Was running about 14-15psi tune.

As mentioned above, what boost are u running?

  • Hitting the apex
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Miranda
Posted

The boos it at 14.5 and its on the stock cooler

The valve springs seem to be fine and no problems have shown so far

Its a BF Mk2

I have scanned the dyno graph

I have had a look at intercoolers but cant decide how far I need to go, I dont want to spent too much unless needed... what cooler would be best suited for my boost?

post-32059-125913749257_thumb.jpg

post-32059-125913750515_thumb.jpg

  • I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 11m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Far north queensland
Posted

a few sponsors make intercoolers to fit standard piping if you want - approx $1000

or a full piping kit and cooler would be closer to $2000

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 4m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted (edited)

That's a good looking graph. I though you would be running alot more boost to get that result( nice work).

The next question is how much power want, need or other wise. I like the Plazmaman product, alot of my mate run these kits and get awesome result run after run.

Do you want to run the big mouth kit still? If so I would try maybe plazmaman kit FF3(seen a mates car run 360- 370 with this kit). The other thing is do you want it to look stock or all Blinged up?

Edited by SLYF6
  • Mmmmm......BOOST
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: central coast
Posted

process west stg1 with under battery pipe would be perfect for what you have now , but if you want to go further with more mods and power you will need to look at some of the kits with piping etc

  • Hitting the apex
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Miranda
Posted

That's a good looking graph. I though you would be running alot more boost to get that result( nice work).

The next question is how much power want, need or other wise. I like the Plazmaman product, alot of my mate run these kits and get awesome result run after run.

Do you want to run the big mouth kit still? If so I would try maybe plazmaman kit FF3(seen a mates car run 360- 370 with this kit). The other thing is do you want it to look stock or all Blinged up?

At the moment I am happy with the power, if I could get another 40rwkw for under 2g I would do it but if it costs more then I am probly going to start work on brakes and suspension

  • Hitting the apex
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Miranda
Posted

process west stg1 with under battery pipe would be perfect for what you have now , but if you want to go further with more mods and power you will need to look at some of the kits with piping etc

how much would a process west stage 1 be worth fitted?

  • flame magnet
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central
Posted

I like the rapid systems- v 3.0 is killa....

check the site sponsors area for links to products/ prices

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...