TROUBL3 Member 29 Member For: 17y 5m 8d Posted 13/11/09 01:06 AM Posted 13/11/09 01:06 AM Hi could someone tell me what I will get from each. I have seen there is the capa flash tuner then seen a capa ford flash 2 tuner then obviously there is the custom tune. also if anyone could give me an example of costs of having this done around Perth this would be greatly appreciated.
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 13/11/09 02:10 AM Posted 13/11/09 02:10 AM Hey mate, have read of this thread > Edit. - Ford XR6 Turbo.com
TROUBL3 Member 29 Member For: 17y 5m 8d Posted 13/11/09 07:09 AM Author Posted 13/11/09 07:09 AM thanks this helpd me a litte bit. sll dont understand the difference between a ford flash and ford flash 2. guessing the flash 2 is the better one and from my understanding is better for programming but yeah. also after best palces in perth and rough pricing for install and tune up.
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 13/11/09 10:24 AM Posted 13/11/09 10:24 AM If you are in Perth, do yourself a favor and get in contact with Simon at Xtreme Ford Tuning - he'll sort everything out for you.
TROUBL3 Member 29 Member For: 17y 5m 8d Posted 14/11/09 12:51 AM Author Posted 14/11/09 12:51 AM Haha thanks contacted him just before I read this. I sent him an email and he said to come down for a chat so I will do once I get home from work in a few weeks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now