xaray Member 44 Member For: 18y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 20/11/09 11:16 AM Posted 20/11/09 11:16 AM got 1 and a half inch blocks on my fg ute but you need 19inch rims (got ford 19s)to clear shock bottoms!thay lowered the rear 35mm of the 70mm spacing the 19s had to the wheel arch,so car only looks like it has weight in the back,(I've been pulled over and cops didn't even look at them.)the spacers put the bottom seal panel of the car level with the road.the front spings could do with a 10mm reset so as to give the car its wedge stance back but other than that the car drives the same and looks great,I take them in and out myself when the car goes in for its services as it is under warranty.I bought the from sprint auto parts for about 60-70 bucks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now