Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 7d
Posted

A tyre dealer here in Melbourne reckons he purchased a heap of Dunlop SP3000A 245-40-18 tyres and is selling them cheap for $200 each fitted, worth it ? Are they any good?

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Werribee
Posted

From all reports I believe they are crap compared to other tyres in there usual price range but $200 fitted is an absolute bargain. I know they are discontinued but dealers have only reduced them to 300 - 320. So for $200 bucks I would give them a shot.

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 7d
Posted

Thanks for the reply..

I have been doing a bit more homework on tyres , and due to our strong Aussie dollar I have found some really good deals at the moment, I have come across Toyo Proxes 4 for $260 fitted but some people say they are noisy..

  • Need more power. Now taking donations.
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 7m 6d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Heard similar stories about the proxus 4, but at $260 each for 245/35/19s *yep, 19s* I couldn't say no.

Word is they hang on like crazy, and no doubt will be quieter than my buggered falken 452s on the rear.

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane, QLD
Posted

Have a look at my sponsors forum. Im selling Federal tyres delivered for not much more then what these Dunlops are.

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 29d
Posted

A tyre dealer here in Melbourne reckons he purchased a heap of Dunlop SP3000A 245-40-18 tyres and is selling them cheap for $200 each fitted, worth it ? Are they any good?

Hey Jetmani,

I'm looking for a couple dunlops, where is this dealer? Is there a catch?

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: melb boronia
Posted

dunlops are terrible tyres im never buyin them again...

  • My engine bay is Bionic
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Freeways
Posted

The Dunlops were specifically developed for the entire XR range and are a fantastic tyre, though generally to expensive is why they are not replaced often with the same tyres. At $200 for the 18" is the cheapest ive ever heard of.

Though there are better tyres out there, for some reason ppl on here bag out the Dunlops. Very impressive in the wet.

I.B.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...