Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 18d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 22/09/03 01:53 AM Posted 22/09/03 01:53 AM Or we set a time with chris so we can have the chat room for an hour or so You can create your own room within the chat system that others can join, click on the help tab at the top in there for more info.
Guest Guests Posted 22/09/03 05:02 AM Posted 22/09/03 05:02 AM Hey thanks Dags,another good thing about our forum.
puffnstuff Member 287 Member For: 23y 11m 1d Posted 22/09/03 06:09 AM Posted 22/09/03 06:09 AM Puffnstuff is in as long as I get 'plenty' of notice. weekends are usually spent grocery shopping, checking lotto and painting things.
puffnstuff Member 287 Member For: 23y 11m 1d Posted 22/09/03 06:10 AM Posted 22/09/03 06:10 AM Oh and welcome Trevor to Team AAOCOTS !!!!! :lol:
Frankg Member 20 Member For: 23y 2m 11d Location: Adelaide Posted 22/09/03 09:39 AM Posted 22/09/03 09:39 AM Hey another Adelaide Member here.... Have a XR6 T -Blueprint, Momo Wheel and Stick, Tint, Sunroof, Auto....... Would love to go for a cruise with all the other guys...Weekends fine for me... Anyone with computer probs I am a IT consultant/ Technician have been for 6 yrs now so send me an email or message and I can help ya out.... [email protected]
Zeke zeke Member 792 Member For: 23y 3m 11d Location: Adelaide Posted 22/09/03 10:37 AM Posted 22/09/03 10:37 AM Welcome FrankPlease say it again - the bit about solving computer problems (music to my ears).Actually, I think things are under control now after many wasted hours (and weekends).But it would be great to know someone who actually understands these beasties and all their tricks - look forward to meeting you!RegardszekePS It's not as bad as it seems - I have set up a home network that works fine - I'm just having a few altercations with a Telstra NT1+2 after ditching a netjet DOV in favour of infill and I think I've experienced some hardware hassles that I blamed on software. Hey, don't let me scare you off already!
Guest Mo2003turbo Guests Posted 22/09/03 11:02 AM Posted 22/09/03 11:02 AM C'mon guys....lets try and make a decision...we now have 8 of us agreeing that (with plenty of notice) we can make a week-end cruise ..... Sunday arvo's appears to be the best time........so its up to you........ We all decided to own the best Australian car available ....can we decide when to show it off "on mass" Mo
olcoolone Member 46 Member For: 23y 4m 26d Posted 22/09/03 11:32 AM Posted 22/09/03 11:32 AM Well seeing everyone is humming and haring, how about we meet this friday night at 8pm at1) Kmart on Anzac highway at kuralta park2) Car park on Hackney Road by the observatory 3) Payneham shopping center Portrush Rd Payneham4) Burnside Village center Portrush Rd ( By Cookaholics)Please indicate you choice and I will let you know by this forum topic Thursday night of what is happening Friday night....The most wins! or email me at [email protected]
olcoolone Member 46 Member For: 23y 4m 26d Posted 22/09/03 11:34 AM Posted 22/09/03 11:34 AM Well seeing everyone is humming and haring, how about we meet this friday night at 8pm at1) Kmart on Anzac highway at kuralta park2) Car park on Hackney Road by the observatory 3) Payneham shopping center Portrush Rd Payneham4) Burnside Village center Portrush Rd ( By Cookaholics)Please indicate you choice and I will let you know by this forum topic Thursday night of what is happening Friday night....The most wins! or email me at [email protected]
Zeke zeke Member 792 Member For: 23y 3m 11d Location: Adelaide Posted 22/09/03 12:24 PM Posted 22/09/03 12:24 PM My preferences in order are 4 1 3 2.zeke
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now