ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 05/10/09 11:02 AM Posted 05/10/09 11:02 AM I picked up 18rwkw going from hi-flow stocker to 3.5inch split dump XForce without tune, and Mick correct me if I'm wrong, but I think after a tune it picked up about about 28rwkw on slightly less boost.With out checking the dyno, I think you are correct.x force are good as gold, after the welds have been cleaned up.They work well but fitment quality varies quite a bit
straughsberry Legacy Donating Member 1,846 Member For: 19y 1m 16d Gender: Male Location: Broady, Melbourne Posted 05/10/09 11:19 AM Posted 05/10/09 11:19 AM (edited) I'll second that. Mine needed one of the hangers to be bent into submission and a couple of the flange bolt holes needed ovaling so we could get the right fitment. And the metal tab which separates the turbine and wastegate outlet needed trimming. But at the price I paid for it, I was happy once it was done.What was this thread about again? Edited 05/10/09 11:19 AM by straughsberry
envyxr Member 201 Member For: 17y 10m 29d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 11/10/09 10:26 PM Posted 11/10/09 10:26 PM I have a full stainless steel X-Force system 4" dump &cat 31/2" system and its great.Bought mine from Scotts Rods in Yamanto $1540 delivered to my door on the sunny coast ,could not be happier with it.
Ozzy Member 40 Member For: 17y 16d Gender: Male Posted 16/10/09 04:49 AM Posted 16/10/09 04:49 AM x force are good as gold, after the welds have been cleaned up.Ill second that!!Tune looks real good. Bit of an overboost early in the piece but its taken care of. AFR's are safe as houses. Sounds like you found someone that knows what theyre up to.Only thing Id do is jam on a nice fat trans cooler.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now