XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 9d Gender: Male Posted 07/10/08 08:13 AM Posted 07/10/08 08:13 AM heheh the old stock clutch didn't last long!you really cant slip them at all if you want it to last.good job on giving it a go but, 13 flat next time I predict! flatshift them gears but!
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 07/10/08 08:15 AM Posted 07/10/08 08:15 AM Yeah I am hoping for a minimum of high 12's... May be a big ask... But that what I want... At least...
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 4m 28d Gender: Male Posted 07/10/08 08:23 AM Posted 07/10/08 08:23 AM How did every one else go ???
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 07/10/08 08:25 AM Posted 07/10/08 08:25 AM Not sure mate... A couple of T's ran nines, but dont know who they were? Had GTECH no. plates...
Guest Guests Posted 07/10/08 08:27 AM Posted 07/10/08 08:27 AM Yeah I am hoping for a minimum of high 12's... May be a big ask... But that what I want... At least...That's a big ask from a BA sedan mate. Unless you bolt some slicks on I don't think you'll make anything better than a high 12... Slicks will grenade your CV's though Manual sedans are just not made for the strip unfortunately! That's why I traded up to a zf auto!! Lol
Doogstar Member 276 Member For: 19y 9m 5d Posted 07/10/08 01:04 PM Posted 07/10/08 01:04 PM (edited) I was there on Sunday, the start line was an ice skating rink, couldn't get traction at all.Best run of the day was a 12.5, 3/10ths on my PB and I was hoping for an 11, fat chance.In a few weeks time it will get better will some more rubber down I think. and especially after a few upgrades I have planned. Edited 07/10/08 01:07 PM by Doogstar
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 21d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 07/10/08 01:17 PM Posted 07/10/08 01:17 PM you can do it doug. got my gauge comin so hopefully I'll give you something descent to chase. faster in flare mate. lol.
Guest Guests Posted 07/10/08 01:20 PM Posted 07/10/08 01:20 PM I was there on Sunday, the start line was an ice skating rink, couldn't get traction at all.Best run of the day was a 12.5, 3/10ths on my PB and I was hoping for an 11, fat chance.In a few weeks time it will get better will some more rubber down I think. and especially after a few upgrades I have planned.I wonder what these secret upgrades could be
Doogstar Member 276 Member For: 19y 9m 5d Posted 07/10/08 01:28 PM Posted 07/10/08 01:28 PM I think you might have a clue. Hey John, that's drag racing, not many PB's were done on Sunday. I told you I am coming after you mate.
Guest Guests Posted 07/10/08 01:37 PM Posted 07/10/08 01:37 PM I mite be on the right track! HahaThat 11 will come next time or it mite be time to hand the keys over when I holiday next
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now