Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 6m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mt Gambier
Posted

Just wondering if anyone knew what this is? I saw it the first time when I done a service on my ute. Ute has a stainless exhaust from APS when I bought it.

Testing my memory a bit but it was roughly located on the passenger side under carrage. Bolted on the chassis by the looks of the photo. Pic was done on me phone so, sorry about the poor quality.

Curious as to what it is.

Cheers,

Hazyco

post-34398-125318069831_thumb.jpg

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Blacktown!
Posted

its an APS fuel pump mounted on an aps stamped bracket

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...