M_i_t_c_h Member 2 Member For: 17y 1m 24d Gender: Male Posted 04/09/09 07:25 AM Posted 04/09/09 07:25 AM Hello all,Im a new member of the site. First post.I've recently achieved 345HP at the rears of my 05' XR6T Ute BA MKII. In the past couple of days have noticed the clutch is starting to slip.Looking for some advice in this department, If you've had similar experiences and what clutch you upgraded to?? and cost??I realise I could get the duck nuts for about 2500 dollars but Im chasing something heavy duty which will do the job, have longevity and be reasonabily priced.Your input is appreciatedCheers!
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 26d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 04/09/09 01:25 PM Posted 04/09/09 01:25 PM Hey mitch, Mal Wood automotive have the Option 3 clutch kit, great package, and they are a sponsor of the site, check them out ad I'm sure you will be happy
M_i_t_c_h Member 2 Member For: 17y 1m 24d Gender: Male Posted 05/09/09 06:21 AM Author Posted 05/09/09 06:21 AM Thanks I'll check it out.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now