Jump to content

M_i_t_c_h

Member
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Reputation

0 Neutral

About M_i_t_c_h

  • Birthday 30/11/1983

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
    http://
  • ICQ
    0

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  1. Happy Birthday M_i_t_c_h!

  2. Happy Birthday M_i_t_c_h!

  3. Happy Birthday M_i_t_c_h!

  4. Happy Birthday M_i_t_c_h!

  5. Happy Birthday M_i_t_c_h!

  6. 's XR6T is back in business, no more slipping clutch! Sweet!!

  7. Thanks I'll check it out.
  8. Hello all, Im a new member of the site. First post. I've recently achieved 345HP at the rears of my 05' XR6T Ute BA MKII. In the past couple of days have noticed the clutch is starting to slip. Looking for some advice in this department, If you've had similar experiences and what clutch you upgraded to?? and cost?? I realise I could get the duck nuts for about 2500 dollars but Im chasing something heavy duty which will do the job, have longevity and be reasonabily priced. Your input is appreciated Cheers!
×
×
  • Create New...